Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thoughts Of Peace And Harmony

Written on the 13th of June 09

I can't explain how I feel towards You,
Since no words could describe it,
I can't really explain it,
But somehow I've fallen deep for You,
I really like what You have done to me,
Nothing seems wrong ever since,
Things appear just like a rainbow,
After a thunderstorm that passed,
And for someone to find a rainbows end,
It seems impossible,
But I found it in You,
I'd give up everything to touch You,
I know that You feel me somehow,
And all that I could taste is this moment,
And all I can see is your eyes,
And I don't want to miss You tonight,
I just want You to know,
Just how important You are to me,
This little wonders that You brought into my life,
Just makes it worth living everyday,
You're amazing in your own way,
Shining of a silver tray,
In that moment that You entered my life,
You brought out the best of Me.

Even if obstacles would keep us away,
Nothing will ever keep our hearts apart.
Written for>R.R

No comments:

Post a Comment