Friday, October 2, 2009

A Memory That Shall Never Pass

Written on the 1st Aug 09

Can I be Your memory,
Thats all that I could hope for,
If we are apart and away,
Just like I imagined,
I could never ever feel this way,
For anyone except for You,
As a tear dropped to the milky way,
Those tears were cried for You,
This will never end,
As days past I just want You even more,
Nothing can get in my way,
Till I'm in your arms,
I'll never stop trying till hope itself is not with me,
Welcome to You my angelish nightmare,
We're so close we will get there,
You're my farthest destiny,
I phrase that just makes my dreams come true,
My dear I love You.

Life will still go on no matter what happens,
But i'll never again fall asleep without you in my mind,
Written for>R.R

No comments:

Post a Comment