They sparkle in a distance,
Such bright stars seen across space,
Vast winds pass through,
The moon shines in your eyes,
It is You that I remember,
When I stare at the skies,
How beautiful it is with natures view,
Such peace I find lying here thinking of You,
Stars that shines in the background,
Just drifting away with You in my mind,
White strands of clouds still present,
But the presence of You I feel close by,
How wonderful it is if You are laying beside me,
We'd just stare the night away,
Even in total silence it still feels true,
Twinkling far and away,
Not touched by humans way,
In my mind I just think,
How wonderful it is,
That You are in my world today.
The milky way has no end to it,
That is what I think of us.
Written for>R.R



No comments:
Post a Comment