White light shines beyond the window break,
Your face lights up as it shines,
Such beauty left me speechless,
From my heart I cower,
Yet to unveil my love,
Till You're hand touches mine,
That warmth runs through my veins,
That moment my heart opens to You,
Hoping that it would be embraced and kept close,
What's to come I cant promise,
But I will never not love You,
A commitment that I would tell myself,
That I will be yours to keep,
What would come between us,
I hope it perishers away,
I hope it perishers away,
My soul long for You and no other,
Love is what they say a counterpart of a soul to another,
That is what I hope we could be.
I actually forgot what I was feeling at this time,
But one thing is for sure I didn't want it to end.
Written for>R.R



No comments:
Post a Comment