As days past by,
Memories fade away,
Not knowing whats to come,
Is the mystery we face,
Not ever forgetting what happened between You and I,
Things and time will pass us by,
But memories keep us wondering,
Is there a time where my thought of You would just disappear,
Never knowing how You feel,
It might just be the same as mine,
A passion that shall never be dispersed,
Is the statues of my being,
When the stars fade there shall be no light,
But the light of my love for You will light your path.
So far everything I have written this past 2 1/2 months is practically how I felt,
About every single moment that we shared and things that we do together,
Written for>R.R
This is the last poem that I have for You..The point of me doing this is that You get to keep the memories that we shared..If we end up being with each other again surely there will be more to this collection..Keep it and cherish it,This is my gift to You as tomorrow marks our 3rd month anniversary and I wanted it to be special..I hope You like it =)..That warm fuzzy feeling that I get when I'm around You will never fade and thats a promise...



No comments:
Post a Comment