Some memories cannot be remembered,
But memories can be made,
Times that I spent with You is just something so pure,
Beautiful that I would repeat those memories again and again,
A memory that I will carry till my last breath,
I'm grateful that You were in my life once upon a time,
No words could describe how much You mean to me,
But my feelings shall run wild with you in mind,
Something about You that puts my soul at ease,
Theres no emotion that I could express,
How I felt about you but all I can say is,
I love You,
Just a glimpse of your sweet smile again,
Would just blow me away,
The way your eyes sparkle beneath the pale moonlight,
Looking at stars every night just reminds me,
How important You are being in my life,
You're the only angel in my life,
It may not seem like much but i'm yours,
I cant really remember when did i write this.
But one thing is for sure i was looking at the stars.
Dedicated to >R.R
You will always be in my heart and soul..



No comments:
Post a Comment