There's no where else I'd rather be,
Than in your arms and close by You,
Nothing else would make me happier than to see your smile again,
As high as the sky could go,
That's how far I'll go for You,
No matter where I am in this world your shadow still stands close by,
Just as the presence of the sun would come again when the morning comes,
When my eyes close all I see is You,
A gift that god gave me that i wouldn't want to let go,
Line by line I pour my heart and soul for You,
Should this last eternal only god would know,
As your eyes close i couldn't do anything but wonder was it me that was in your last thought and sight,
You are the last thing that my eyes see,
Ever will stars shine so bright that it blinds me from seeing You beneath the pale moonlight,
All I can say is that an angel has swept me off my feet,
All I'm asking for is that god would give me a chance,
To love and cherish this angel that he sent.
I dedicate this poem to>R.R



No comments:
Post a Comment